Donate Your Vehicle
Instead of selling, trading or storing your vehicle, you can donate it to the Society of St. Vincent de Paul. In return, you will receive a tax deduction. The proceeds from your vehicle donation will provide essential needs such as food, shelter and housing, elderly care, medicines and much more.
The Benefits of Donating Your Vehicle:
- Donating a car (or truck or van or boat!) helps provide critical items such as food and shelter.
- Your donation may enable some to keep a much-needed job.
- Your contribution benefits your local community.
Donate your vehicle for a good feeling!
The donation process is simple and convenient.
- Call toll free 800.322.8284 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week). It takes just a few minutes.
- We'll have the vehicle picked up in 24 hours or less.
- We'll fill out all the tax forms and send them to you.
What makes a good donated vehicle?
Whether your vehicle is a late model sedan, a classic collectable, a boat, a motorcycle, a van, a truck, an unfinished project car or an old clunker gathering dust in the driveway, SVDPUSA, in coordination with Auto-Donation.com, will turn any vehicle into a valuable donation to bring hope and assistance to those in need. We're very happy to accept non-running vehicles too!